3D product images and mobile-ready hero images
What are MRHI?
This means that critical e-commerce information can sometimes be too small and unreadable on digital displays. This affects sales performance.
CGI Images: Computer Generated Imagery
ADVANTAGES OF CGI OVER TRADITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- More agile, efficient and profitable
- More control over finishing and lighting
- Unlimited customization possibilities
- Ideal for new concept packs
- Opens up a world of possibilities: CGI videos, 360s, AR and/or VR assets, all from one initial 3D model.
Global and localized copywriting for e-commerce
We create the optimal textual assets for each brand, market and distributor
Rich advertising texts
Adapted texts for each eRetailer
Translation for local markets
EXAMPLE OF TEXTUAL ASSET DEVELOPMENT
Visual content strategy and AI tracking tests
The newest tool for eContent analytics: AI tracking
This test shows the performance of optimized product listings, compared to standard ones, to give you a clear idea of what is working and what needs to be changed.
- Heat maps and grid metric data, shown in static and dynamic maps, display the most visible areas of a creative (e.g. landing page, packaging, banner ad, TV ad, etc.)
- Opacity maps show the sequence in which information is read and looked at.
- Comparison of the content strategy (key information and order of importance) with the AI tracking maps identifies improvement points.
- Test various conceptual or design proposals during the creative process
- Show the creativity in context. For example, a banner on the destination website.
- We make sure your creatives will be effective before they are published, or even produced.
- We can perform a creative A/B test for the final two design proposals, to discover which works best in the real world.
Digital content strategy
e-Audits at all levels
Do you sell outside of your own website?
- Discover organic content opportunities
- Find key media opportunities through the digital funnel.
Distribuidores con los que trabajamos
SKU audits per e-Retailer
A/B tests of digital content
We measure your digital content to ensure it is as optimal as possible
A/B testing allows us to measure and compare the effectiveness of optimized versus non-optimized product images and texts.
What we measure:
- Number of sessions per URL
- Conversion rate (visits/purchases)
- Change in sales (billing/units)
- CTR: (Click-through rate) number of clicks that a link gets compared to number of impressions
- Session length
- Mobile vs. desktop visits. Which device are most of your consumers using to buy?
For merchant accounts: simultaneous A/B testing
Ficha de producto actual
Test en página de producto
Ficha de producto optimizada
For Amazon accounts: intermittent A/B tests
Amazon A+ pages
MAKE YOUR BRAND AND YOUR PRODUCTS STAND OUT
Sales increase through A+ pages.
Amazon Brand Stores
A SALES-ORIENTED WEBSITE WITHIN AMAZON
- Free for all brands
- Limited to one store per brand and country
- A unique URL to redirect traffic in social or SEM campaigns
- Useful tool that allows you to display the USPs of your products
- 100% customizable store module
- Specific metrics to analyze results and optimize content.
Digital campaigns to drive purchase
Don't lose users within the conversion funnel. We analyze which points of your funnel must be optimized to get the consumer to reach the final goal: conversion.
- We connect your brand activation to the digital channel throughout the customer journey
- We create a new online campaign from scratch, in which effectiveness and creativity go hand in hand. Each campaign includes a visual and copy strategy depending on the funnel stage
- We adapt creatives for all digital touchpoints according to each phase of the customer journey: e.g. banners, newsletters, displays, brand content on the product page, Social Media Ads, A + pages, slides, videos, and more.
What we want to say.
How we communicate it (copy and visual platform).
Which assets we need to create to communicate it (photoshoot, illustrations, footage, etc.).
Each touchpoint is developed and adapted to each platform and according to the funnel.
We prepare files with the necessary technical characteristics for each case.
Digital point of sale style guides
PRODUCT NAME AND DESCRIPTOR STYLE GUIDE
- A maximum of 15 pages covering the tone of the brand, the technical specifications of the product name and descriptors, and suggested keyword density
- The creation of a textual hierarchy (content strategy) that determines the points to include and their order of importance according to path-to-purchase and brand positioning. For example, at this point we will establish whether it is more important to describe the ingredients or the convenience of the format
- An Amazon specific product title “formula” to use in all product references.
AUDIT, VISUAL BRIEFING TEMPLATE AND VISUAL ELECTRONIC CONTENT STYLE GUIDE
- Review of current assets and files
- Brief scan of the main competitors and/or other categories of “exemplary” products
- Study the main guidelines that make up your brand’s DNA (existing corporate manuals)
- Make a “priority flow” proposal for your product category.
- Production briefing of main assets to help the buyer choose your specific product from a whole range and against competitors.
For the creation of mobile-ready hero images, we also include an e-pack content hierarchy.
Innovative image and video service
- Profitable: uses existing assets but makes them more attractive
- Innovative: continue to lead the e-commerce revolution with “immersive” experiences on the product page
- Elevating user experience: added value with unexpected “immersive” experiences on the product page.
Interactive images & 360 spins
360 images enhance the experience of consumers interested in your products by increasing the presence and awareness of your brand.
Advanced video creation
We produce videos focused on a brand SKU that include CGI images accompanied by messages for the buyer.
Why they are important:
- Improve brand and product visibility, engagement and conversion in the digital space
- Offer buyers a more complete understanding of the products they are going to buy (mimicking the offline experience)
- Complete the eContent asset refresh with advanced assets to populate product detail pages or rich content (A+ pages, video modules, etc.).
They can range from technical aspects (such as formatting or SEO optimization) to more strategic optimization that may involve the use of artificial intelligence, in which brand videos are adjusted for the buyer’s use.
Increase in sales for products that include videos - if seen - on sales pages (source: e-marketer).
How we apply AI to videos:
Basically, we apply AI tracking analysis to each frame of the video to get a “heat map” version of the video showing which areas are drawing attention.
- This technology offers interactive experiences in a combination of the virtual and physical dimension, through digital devices such as smartphones.
With computer generated images (CGI) we can create AR models that replicate a real product so that you can show it to your customers before they buy it. In addition, we optimize them so that they can also be seen on mobile devices.